Share data was gathered from the content marketing tool BuzzSumo. Platforms are limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. Click on the images for a full size version of the infographic.
1. Digital Marketing Strategy in 11 Steps – Adnan Chaudury
Total Shares: 8.5K
There is certainly no shortage of digital marketing channels. This is why it’s more important than ever to focus your efforts. This infographic by author and entrepreneur, Adnan Chaudury, shows marketers how to be smart with their channel strategy.
2. How Offline and Online Marketing Can Work Together – Social Media Today
Total Shares: 4.1K
This infographic compares the strengths and weaknesses of offline vs. online marketing.
You just might reevaluate your spend after reading this.
3. Social Media, Email Marketing & Blogging: Top 9 Tactics for Finding New Customers Online – Digital Information World
Total Shares: 3.9K
From social media to email marketing and blogging, this infographic gives you a roadmap for attracting new customers online, as well as a checklist for all new campaigns.
4. What’s the State of Marketing in 2016? – Clickx
Total Shares: 3.9K
Search engine optimization has been around for 2 decades now, but it’s changing quickly. These statistics show where SEO and SEM is headed in 2017.
5. The History of Content Marketing – Content Marketing Institute
Total Shares: 2.6K
As the old saying goes, history repeats itself. And, to know where were headed, it’s helpful to know where we’ve been.
This infographic offers some valuable perspective on content marketing, as well as some inspiration for your content efforts. Who knows, maybe you’ll make a little history yourself.
Click here for the full infographic
6. Predicting Marketing’s New Frontier – Everstring
Total Shares: 3.3K
Predictive promises to be a major force in B2B marketing world.
This infographic by Everstring examines the forces shaping future of B2B marketing. (Hint: good data will determine the difference between success and frustration.)
7. Why Your Sales Team Should Invest More Time on Content Marketing – Social Media Today
Total Shares: 2.1K
Needless to say, we believe in the importance of quality content marketing (check out our blog!).
Most B2B decision makers now make up their minds after their own research and engaging content of one type of another. This infographic offers additional reasons why you need to invest more resources in marketing content.
8. How to Pick the Right Social Platforms to Grow Your Sales – Social Media Today
Total Shares: 2.5K
When you create great content you to want to get it in front of as many eyeballs as possible. To do so, you should go where your prospects spend a good portion of their time. This usually means social media.
Here is a visual breakdown of which social platforms B2B marketers should target.
9. The Ultimate Social Selling Routine For the Modern Sales Pro – Sales for Life
Total Shares: 1.5K
Social Selling can be a powerful strategy in getting deeper into accounts. This infographic from Sales For Life shows how to go all the way from lead to close with social selling.
The fastest growing B2B companies in the world use LeadGenius to help scale their outbound marketing.